Tuesday 22 January 2013

1st Post

I am 32.  I am married to my dear John and we have 2 children.  Our daughter Rinoa is 10 and our baby boy, Riarson is 10 months and 30 days.  Yes that is an almost 10 year age gap!  I've started this blog to document my daily life.  This involves my parenting skills, being a wife, daughter and friend.  I'm sure my true character will shine through as this life journey unfolds.  Hopefully there will be some humour, insight and lessons to learn from.  Enjoy!


WHAT I HAVE LEARNED TODAY:

Do not celebrate a new tooth that has emerged in the mouth of a babe as it will bite you soon enough.

 I was having a nice cuddle with my almost 11 month old boy today and suddenly I was shrieking in pain.  Why?  Because he used his 4 tiny teeth to gnaw into my right shoulder with such force I could hardly process what had happened.  Luckily my skin wasn't punctured. From now on I will be more cautious around his little chompers!  Sometimes a hug just isn't a hug.


No comments:

Post a Comment